Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bent Paper Clip Shapes

I'm back, not that zero followers noticed.  I have been unable to decide whether or not I was happy with this blog title or not.  I am not happy, nor am I not unhappy, just undecided.

Work was a little slow today, and sitting in my desk was a box of paper clips.  I have never made paper clip origami before, so I decided to give it a shot.

The first thing I decided to make was a jumping paper clip:



It did all right, I was able to get it to jump over my computer monitor.

Then I decided to make a bug.  As I was bending the legs, I realized that I did not have enough paper clip for six legs, and decided to make a four-legged creature:


I cheated on this one and used pliers, but still not shabby for my first attempt.

Stay tuned.  As my talent increases, so might the coolness and complexity of my paper clip creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment